University of Connecticut
1–3 May 2020 (postponed due to Covid-19)
10–12 August 2023
Celebrating 40 years of Frege’s Conception of Numbers as Objects!
- Crispin Wright (University of Stirling)
With talks by:
- Emery Carlson (University of Minnesota)
- Roy T. Cook (University of Minnesota)
- Fiona T. Doherty (Notre Dame, London Global Gateway)
- Sean Ebels-Duggan (Northwestern University)
- Shay Allen Logan (Kansas State University)
- Eileen Nutting (University of Kansas)
- Walter Pedriali (University of St Andrews)
- Stewart Shapiro (The Ohio State University/University of Connecticut)
- Will Stafford (University of Bristol)
- William Stirton (Independent Scholar)
- James Studd (University of Oxford)
- Alan Weir (University of Glasgow)
Other invited participants include:
- Michael Callaso (University of Minnesota)
- Philip Ebert (University of Stirling)
- Richard Kimberly Heck (Brown University)
- Nathan Kellen (Kansas State University)
- Øystein Linnebo (University of Oslo)
- Fraser MacBride (University of Manchester)
- Sara Parhizgari (University of Minnesota)
Registration deadline for in-person participation: July 31, 2023.
Please register here.
The in-person conference registration fee includes lunch and refreshments for Thursday and Friday.
Online participation is free. Please register to receive the log-in information.
Please email Marcus Rossberg if you have any questions about the conference or encounter any problems.
If you’re coming to Storrs and require a place to stay, here is the link to the website of the campus hotel: www.graduatehotels.com.
With the assistance of:
Özcan Karabağ, University of Connecticut
We are grateful for the support provided by:
- Philosophy Department, University of Connecticut
- University of Connecticut Humanities Institute
- UConn Logic Group
- College of Liberal Art and Sciences, University of Connecticut
- Office of the Vice Provost for Interdisciplinary Affairs, University of Connecticut
- Office of the Vice President for Research, University of Connecticut